Outposts : Dry Berry
Dryberry lake is a large interesting lake that has a lot of native history attached to it, such as ancient pictographs and camp sites, where artifacts are regularly discovered. It has many large beautiful natural beaches and abundant wildlife that can frequently be seen along the shore, such as moose, bear, wolves and much more.
Our Outpost Camp on Dryberry Lake sits up high on an Island of its own in the North East side of the lake and has a spectacular view. It has a large fully modern cottage that can accommodate up to eight people with all the comforts of home. The cabin is set up for housekeeping and has everything needed to take care of your everyday needs, pillows, cooking, cleaning supplies etc. as well as indoor entertainment with satellite television and a DVD player. A gas generator provides electricity plus propane and solar power make it possible to operate as much or as little as you wish. A radio phone is supplied if for any reason you should have to reach the outside world.
Dryberry ViewDryberry Lake is undoubtedly the best Musky lake the area has to offer. With its beautiful clear cold water you can regularly see the fish charging your bait from great distances. Trophy sized fish are caught and released each year. Other species such as Small mouth Bass and Northern Pike are also available.
For the die hard Musky fisherman who wants to enjoy the ultimate Musky fishing experience or the serenity of the location or both, Redden's Camp on Dryberry Lake is the place for you.
Things you should bring
- A good assortment of fishing gear, including: back up rod and reels.
- Sleeping bag / bedding, towels.
- Bug repellent, sun screen, and first aid products etc.
- Sufficient food and beverages to adequately feed your party for the duration of your stay.
- Personal hygiene products, medication etc.
- Camera and lots of film. There are many unique and interesting things to photograph other than your fish.
- Any other manageable product you can't live without?
- Variable clothing to cover hot, cold and wet conditions. Remember that boat space is limited so pack accordingly.
Questions WE will want answered
- Your preferred arrival and departure dates.
- Total number of people in your party.
- Have you fished this area before i.e. Are you familiar with this lake.
- Have you ever stayed at a remote location on your own? (i.e. do you have any experience with generators, propane appliance and other emergency and remote options etc.?)
Please contact Redden's for reservation information at 1-807-548-4066 or toll-free at 1-888-548-4066.
A deposit of $100.00 per person is required to secure a booking. Refundable only if given a minimum of 60 days notice.
Prices are in Canadian funds. $1,000.00 minimum stay required and cabin is expected to be left clean with all discarded products returned upon departure.
|Per person, per day||$120|
|Boat and motor, per day||$100|
A deposit of $100.00 per person is required to secure a booking.
Refundable only if given a minimum of 60 days notice.
Cabin is expected to be left clean with all discarded products returned upon departure.
Contact Redden's to make your reservation.